jobexpo.web.id – Realdolmen, a Gfi group company, is not only a solid and stable IT company with a no-nonsense approach and extensive expertise at both a strategic, tactical and operational level. At the same time, we put the employee at the center of everything we do. Our employees receive the attention they need thanks to our Employee Centricity philosophy. We offer satellite offices where it is pleasant to work. We have an eye for work-life balance and invest in the development and training of our people. Competency interviews and career opportunities are not a vain promise. You can work with us in permanent employment or on a freelance basis.
- You are convinced that data is the new oil and are able to convince customers of the value of data. In order to realize this value, companies need to evolve in how they work with data.
- You are the experienced guide that supports this journey.
- You are the practice lead for a team of data consultants with different data expertise’s, going from master data management, over Big Data, data lakes and IoT to data science.
- You are still very much hands-on on data projects in the role of a data architect, responsible for designing and establishing future proof data platforms.
- You are eager to support the data value proposition and providing pre-sales effort.
- You coach and build the team to help customers build top-of-the line data solutions.
- You are an expert but also can leverage the expertise of the team to convince customers to work with us.
What we expect you to do
- Design and build data platform architectures
- Thought leadership around data platforms and the different public cloud providers (Azure, AWS, Google) that support these data platforms
- Mentor and coach a team of technical consultants and oversee their work.
- Support sales and convince customers to invest in data solutions. Take a very active role in pre-sales opportunities.
- Train junior technical resources in different data technologies
- Lead data consultants in executing various practice initiatives
- Assist project managers in planning and driving low level project tasks
- Provide quality support
- Help recruit high quality resources
- You have some experience in managing teams and coaching people.
- You can handle stress and a multi-focus job.
- You communicate clearly (both written and spoken).
- You have a commercial attitude.
- You have a hands-on background in different data solutions
- You know about data architecture, master data management, data integration, Big Data, date lakes and data science
- You are hands-on and pragmatic. You think on your feet and are a problem solver.
- Continuous learning drives you.
- You are passionate about data and data technology
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job.
- The opportunity to grow as a professional (Yes there will be training).
- A good work-life balance: offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment.
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working.
- We provide you with a company car and a fuel card.
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you.
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One, which is optimized from a net perspective for our employees!
Interested? Questions? Recommendations?
For more information, contact our recruiter directly via the button below.
Click For Apply Job and More Information